At Villa Vesna we respect the privacy of our Customers and people interested in offer and services. Due to the nature of communication between the Provider and the Customer, it is sometimes required to provide some personal information.
USAGE AND EXPOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By providing us with your personal information using our forms on Villa Vesna website you are allowing us to use your personal information for mentioned use (newsletter, contact forms, email). The collected personal information will not be deliberately forwarded nor sold to a third party that could use the information to harm you or your well being. Though we can use, expose and store personal information when it is required by the law, when it is necessary to protect the information and yourself from potential bad intentions.
In most cases the collected personal information will be used solely by the Provider to keep the Customers informed about the possible development regarding the company itself.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Villa Vesna website one can request additional information using various forms or can get in contact using email. In these cases you are notified of what information is needed, what information you are to provide and what information you choose to provide, how this information will be used and how to request the removal of your personal information from our lists.
CHANGES OF THIS POLICY
Last change: June 2nd, 2017
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT WWW.VILA-VESNA.SI HAVE BEEN PREPARED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (ZVPOT-OCT2), BASED ON THE RECOMMENDATIONS BY SLOVENIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INTERNATIONAL CODES FOR E-COMMERCE.
The website www.vila-vesna.si is operated by company MI2 INVEST d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “Provider”). General terms of conducting business concern functioning of www.vila-vesna.si, user rights and business relationship between the Provider and the Customer.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
(Summary of the legislation) Service is committed to always provide the customer the following information:
- corporate identity (name and place of business, number of registry),
- contact information, allowing the user quick and effective communication (email, phone),
- essential characteristics of offer or services (including after sales activities and guarantees),
- availability of accommodation (any accommodation or service that is offered on the site, should be available within a reasonable time),
- terms of performance of services (manner, place and time of delivery),
- all prices are stated in Euros (€ – EUR) and must be clearly and unambiguously defined and it must be shown that they already include taxes and transport costs,
- payment methods,
- offer validity period,
- the period within which it is possible to cancel the contract and under what conditions.
- Explaining the appeal process, including details of the contact person or department for customer service.
Offered Accommodation and Services
Due to the nature of conducting online business Villa Vesna updates and changes it’s offer regularly and quickly. Prices are presented as Regular prices and Online prices.
Regular prices are the prices set by the Provider. Online prices are prices stated on Villa Vesna website and are valid for purchases where total amount (100%) of payment is made using available payment methods.
The Provider accepts the following payment methods:
- payments shall be processed through provider agency Agenija d.o.o. Agency shall manage the payments according to their standards and possibilities so payment method is to be cleared in contact with the mentioned agency.
The Provider shall issue an invoice to the buyer in electronic form (PDF), with a breakdown of costs and instructions on how to withdraw from the contract. The buyer is obliged to check the accuracy of the information on the invoice and in case of any errors inform the seller within eight days of receipt. Subsequent complaints shall not be taken into account.
Online prices apply to all customers.
All prices include VAT, except where expressly provided otherwise.
Prices are valid at the time of contract/purchase. Prices are valid in the case of payment by the above methods of payment, under the above conditions.
Despite enormous efforts to ensure the most up-to-date and accurate information, it may happen that the data regarding the prices is incorrect. In this case, or in the event that the price of the item changed during order processing, customer service will enable the cancellation of purchase, but will also offer the Customer a solution that will be beneficial to both parties.
Purchase agreement between the Provider and the Customer is concluded at the moment when Provider confirms the order (the Customer receives an email on the status of Order confirmed). From that moment, all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to the Provider and the Customer.
Debit and Credit Cards
If the Customer is paying by debit or credit card the Customer shall be subject to the following conditions:
- after placing an order the order contents or price can not be changed, except in special cases, determined by the Provider.
The Process of Shopping/Booking
1. After placing order/booking – The Customer is notified by email after placing order/booking that the Provider received Customers order. At this stage the Customer has the option to cancel the order/booking within one hour by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating which order/booking arrangement the Customer wants to cancel.
2. Order/Booking confirmed – If a customer order/booking is not withdrawn, the order/booking is further processed by the Provider, who checks availability of accommodation and confirms
or rejects the order/booking accordingly. The Provider can contact the Customer by telephone or email to verify the accuracy of provided information and to inform the Customer about the availability of accommodation.
The right to withdraw from the purchase of reservation of accommodation (services not included)
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without having to provide a reason for its decision. Cancellation with notice superior to 21 DAYS before the original date of arrival must be made in writing to the Provider (to the contact email address email@example.com). Repayment period shall start on the day following the date of acquisition.
Refund payments will be made as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days from receipt of notice of withdrawal from the contract.
Repayments shall be made on Customer’s bank account or PayPal account.
The Provider will provide services within the agreed period.
Absolution of Responsibility
Provider shall use its best efforts to ensure that the information published on its pages is accurate and up-to-date. Nevertheless, the characteristics of prices change so rapidly, that the Provider may fail to correct the information on the website. In such a case, the customer will be informed of changes and given a choice to cancel the booking.
Provider is not responsible for the content of opinions/testimonials, written by the visitors.
Although the provider tries to provide accurate pictures of appartments, all photographs should be taken as symbolic. Photos do not provide the service properties.
The provider has the right to withdraw from the contract if there is a manifest error (Article 46 OZ). This includes the obvious error in price.
We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and in any manner, for any reason and without notice.
Complaints and Disputes
Provider respects the existing consumer protection laws. Provider shall make every effort to comply with their duty to establish an effective system for dealing with complaints and designate a person, which, in the event of a problem, the Customer can contact by phone or by email. The appeal shall be submitted via email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaint procedure is confidential.
The Provider acknowledges that an essential feature of consumer dispute, as far as solving the case, is the mismatch between the economic value of the claim and costs incurred in resolving the dispute. That is also a major obstacle for Customer to not initiate proceedings before the court. Therefore, the Provider seeks their best to resolve any disputes amicably.
We wish you a pleasant stay!